Saturday, June 2, 2012

I Want to Live Like That!

"Was I love?
When no one else would show up.
Was I Jesus to the least of those?
Was my worship more than just a song?"

This speaks to me because "I want to live like that!" I want to be Jesus with skin on. When I walk down the street I want people to see me and say, "Wow, She has Jesus in her heart," or, "I saw Jesus shine through her." I want people to know me as a child of God. I don't want to be just another person in this life. I want to make a difference.

"People pass,
And even if they don't know my name,
Is there evidence that I've been changed?
When they see me, do they see You?"

Prayer is a special time for me because it is when I fell God's presence the most. Listening to Christian Music is a special type of prayer for me and I hear this song on the radio, so that is a blessing. :)
The main problem I have is school. I got to a public school, which makes it a little more difficult, but, there are some people that no matter what you say they come up with something to tear you down.

"I want to show the world the love You gave for me
I'm longing for the world to know the glory of the King"

When people tell you that God's not real, that Jesus didn't really die for you, that the Bible is just stories that someone came up with; tell them that you know that Jesus loves you, and he loves them to.
There is a kid in one of my classes that I tell him everyday that Jesus loves him. He hates it (especially because he's santanist) but, it's true. Jesus loves him, even if he's crazy. And the more I tell him, the less come backs he thinks of. He has stopped denying me. He just accepts the fact that I truely believe it. :)
So If someone tells you that miracles aren't real, just simple say "Jesus Loves you!" And walk away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment