Thursday, June 7, 2012

Abortion: The American Holocaust

So many people don't realize how big of a deal Abortion is. It bothers me. A while ago I watched the "180" Movie. This is a 30 minute documentary comparing the Jewish Holocaust to the "American Holocaust." This is a very shocking and emotional thing to watch. The Holocaust of the Jews was horrible. Genocide is a disturbing subject. We talked about it in history class this year and it is awful.

 I don't see how people could just murder hundreds of innocent people! And that is exactly what abortion is. What if your mom had been pro-choice? What if she decided she didn't want a baby? You wouldn't be here.

The Fifth Commandment Says: Thou Shall Not Kill!

"God-given human life is God's own property: it is sacred from the first moment of it's existance and not under the control of any human being. 'before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you' (Jer. 1:5)" (YOUCAT 383 [CCC 2270-2274, 2322])

A really sad story about abortion from baby's point of view.... 
Baby’s Abortion Story

MONTH ONE
Mommy, I’m only 8 inches long but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.

MONTH TWO
Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I’m a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home, though. It's so nice and warm in here.

MONTH THREE
you know what mommy, I'm a girl!!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can’t hear me.

MONTH FOUR
Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It's very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my toes and fingers, and stretch my arms and legs. I'm becoming quite good at it too.

MONTH FIVE
you went to the doctor today mommy. He lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?

MONTH SIX
I can hear that doctor again. I don’t like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy, what is it? It burns!! Please make him stop! I can’t get away from it! Mommy!!! Help me! No.....

MONTH SEVEN
Mommy, I'm okay. I'm in Jesus' arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn’t you want me mommy?


Every abortion is just one more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more voice that will never speak.

4 comments:

  1. Unfortunately kid, abortion is only a symptom. The disease is larger, feeling like there are no consequences in life. The source of the disease is even bigger, disobedience of God (sin). Until people can find the cure (God), the disease goes on and the symptoms get worse. The world needs more people like you trying to cure them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never looked at it as a disease, but that is exactly what it is! Thank you.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to thank everyone, this is my most viewed post and it is the most important. Thank You to all and remember to spread the love of life.

    ReplyDelete