Friday, May 25, 2012

I wasn't actually a Crazy Catholic until this past summer. I went on a mission trip with my youth group to north carolina, during program one night we were talking about labeling ourselves. I used to tell myself that I was ugly, that I would never be good enough and that night I broke down in tears and decided that I am exactly the way God wants me to be. Later that summer I went to a Stuebenville Youth conference. At first I didn't want to be there. I wasn't a very good catholic, I didn't believe in most of the things that the Catholic Church believes. But, that night during adoration, it really hit me. I could feel God telling me that can trust Him, that everything will be ok. I can't explain why I decided to change my life but I can tell you that from that night on I decided that I want to live every moment for Him! :)
That is why I started this blog. I hope to inspire people to live life for Him! I want to share with the world that I am not afraid to say that I am a Jesus Freak!

No comments:

Post a Comment